About Our Policy
Endeavor warrants its products to be free of manufacturing defects for one (1) year from the date of purchase. Our commitment to you is that we want you to be riding as much as possible. If your gear has failed you then we will do our best to get you back on the slopes as quickly as possible. Check out our full guidelines below and make sure you have familiarized yourself with them before starting a warranty claim.
Please read the following questions. If you answer yes to all of these then proceed to Step 2.
- Was the product purchased within the last 12 months?
- Was the product purchased from an authorized Endeavor dealer or direct from our online store?
- Do you have a copy of your receipt, order confirmation, sales receipt or other proof of purchase?
- Does the damage or fault appear to be the result of or attributable to defective materials or poor workmanship?
If you answered yes to all of the above questions proceed to Step 2. If you didn't then please Email Us and we will see what we can do to help.
If your product was purchased from an authorized Endeavor dealer then please return your product to them to begin a warranty claim.
If your product was purchased direct from our online store then please Email Us the following information.
- Details of the product you are claiming
- Original date of purchase (please attach a copy of the purchase receipt, invoice or sales receipt)
- Serial number (for snowboards only) - This can be found etched into the topsheet on the heel or toe edge
- Description of the fault or damage
- How did you first notice the fault or damage?
- Images of the fault or damage - The better the images, the faster we can process your claim
Wait for a response from our customer service team.
We aim to respond to all warranty claims as quickly as possible but during busy periods response times may be slower. Our customer service advisors operate 9-5 PST Mon-Fri (excluding public holidays). Emails received outside of these hours will be responded to during the next available working hours.
If for any reason we require more information we will let you know.
Not all warranty claims can be approved by email. Sometimes we will require the product to be returned for an inspection. If this is the case we will provide full instructions by email.
What is covered?
Our warranty covers, but is not limited to, the following faults and damage.
- Any significant manufacturing defect in workmanship
- Delamination of the top sheet, base, sidewall, edge, tip and tail protectors due to a manufacturing defect
- Stripped, spinning or misaligned inserts as a result of a manufacturing error
- Manufacturing defects relating to The Channel
What is not covered?
Our warranty does not cover, but is not limited to, the following faults and damage.
- Damage caused by misuse, abuse or neglect. This includes but is not limited to rail and rock damage, cracked edges or snapped nose or tail
- Damage caused by improper mounting or adjustment of snowboard bindings including the use of incorrect hardware
- Damage caused by chairlifts, gondolas or other mountain transportation methods
- Normal wear and tear expected with a piece of sports equipment
- Damage caused by solvents or adhesives including Loc-Tite used on mounting hardware or stomp pads or traction pads added to a snowboard
- Damage caused by improper servicing of equipment including heat damage or tool marks
- Damage caused by use of hardware not provided by Endeavor
- Damage caused by collision or impacts with, but not limited to, rocks, rails, park features, lifts, queue barriers and concrete
- Cosmetic damage including, but not limited to, chips, dents, scrapes, scratches, oxidation, rust and color fading
- Damage caused by modifications made outside of an Endeavor facility
The Endeavor snowboard warranty is subject to the following limitations in addition to any imposed by virtue of applicable law.
- The warranty applies only to products purchased from an authorized Endeavor dealer or direct from Endeavor Snowboards online store. If you are unsure if a retailer is an authorized Endeavor dealer please Email Us for confirmation.
- The warranty applies to the original purchaser only and is non-transferable.
- All products must receive prior approval from Endeavor Snowboards before being returned. Products returned without written approval will not be processed and will be returned at the customers expense.
- Endeavor Snowboards recommends using a tracked and insured service for returning your product and accepts no responsibility for damage or loss of items during transit to Endeavor Snowboards.
- Return shipping charges are the sole responsibility of the customer. Return shipping to the customer will be covered by Endeavor Snowboards.
- All original shipping charges are non-refundable and will not be included in any credit or refund provided to the customer.
- The warranty is void if any modification, alteration or change has been made to a product that has not been carried out by Endeavor Snowboards.
- Products that are repaired or replaced under warranty are covered for the remainder of the original warranty period. For example, products repaired or replaced 11 months after the purchase date will continue to be covered under warranty for 1 month.
- Items repaired under warranty are subject to available parts. Endeavor Snowboards will do their best to match colours or styles but we cannot guarantee it.
- Any invoice, receipt or proof of purchase must clearly state the authorized Endeavor dealer through which it was purchased and the date of the purchase.
- Endeavor products are not covered by any verbal warranty.
- Authorized Endeavor Snowboards dealers are not authorized to approve or reject warranties. All warranties in North America may only be approved by Endeavor Snowboards.
- Products purchased on eBay are not subject to Endeavor Snowboards warranty.
Snowboarding is a dangerous sport. Endeavor Snowboards accepts no liability in the event of any injury or death arising from the use of an Endeavor Snowboard.